Year : 2011
Model : Spartan Crimson Fire Engine
- This unit has a 500 HP Caterpillar Diesel Engine and Allison automatic transmission.
- Seating for seven Fire Fighters. Thermal Imaging Camera, Gas Meter, Hand Lights and Hand tools
- 2000gpm Hale Single Stage Pump. 1000 gallons of water, 100 gallons of Class A Foam, Remote Controlled TFT Extend A Gun Deck Gun
- CAFS System, Hurst tools, EMS Bag, AED and backboard.
- Onan Generator, all LED lighting. 1200 feet of 5” supply line, 900 feet of 1 3/4” Attack line, 300 feet of 3” Blitz line.
Year : 1997
Refurbished : 2017
Model : Spartan Saulsbury Pumper/Tanker
- Series 60 Detriot Diesel with Allison Automatic Transmission
- Seating for six Fire Fighters
- 2000 gpm Hale Single Stage Pump, 2500 gallons of water. TFT Extend a Gun Deck Gun with portable mount.
- 1800 feet of 5” Supply Line
- 600 feet of 1 3/4” Attack Line
- 300 feet of 3” Blitz Line
- Tanker 19 is a Class A Pumper and carries all equipment to be a first in engine.
Model: 2017 Pierce Enforcer 105’ Ladder
- 70” Enforcer Chassis
- TAK-4 Independent Front Suspension
- 525 HP Detroit Diesel DD13 Engine
- Side & Front Air Bags
- Aluminum Quint Body
- 2000 GPM Waterous Pump
- 500 Gallon Water Tank
- 10 kW Harrison Generator
- 105’ Heavy Duty Ladder with 14’ Jack Spread and 18.00” Ground Penetration
- Aerial Collision Avoidance System
- Quick Lock Retractable 120 GPM Waterway
- Aerial Rung Lighting
Unit : A-19
Year : 2014
Model :2014 Ford F450 4X4 BLS Unit from Road Rescue
Year : 2014
Model : Chevy Tahoe
- The vehicle is equipped with Emergency Lights and Siren. The Command Unit has both a New Castle County 800 mhz radio and a Chester County Fire Radio.
- The vehicle carries a BLS Bag and an AED. The vehicle is equipped with a SCBA, Hand light, and small hand tools.
- The Fire Chief utilizes this vehicle as the Command Unit for all Fire and Rescue Emergencies.
Year : 2004
Model : 2004 Chevy 2500 Crew Cab Pickup
- This vehicle is equipped with Emergency Lights and Siren, BLS Bag and an AED.
- This unit is utilized as a Medical Assist Unit.